Personal Assistant Internship
We are seeking Personal Assistant (PA) Interns to help plan, coordinate, and execute a variety of tasks and projects. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in the Executive and Administrative sectors of a nonprofit organization. Our internship will give you an opportunity to assist with various tasks in the areas of products/services marketing, business/program development, and project management. Our Internships are on a month-to-month basis with flexible hours, however we do request for a minimum of 3 days a week commitment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Screen emails/messages/mails/packages and handle low-risk responses
- Develop/manage filing systems and workflow
- Manage personal & professional calendars/appointments
- Gather research data for projects/programs
- Screen calls and monitor meetings
- Take notes at meetings and follow up with attendees on deliverables
- Keep a master chart/list/calendar of projects and deadlines
- Update your own project chart/list/calendar
- Coordinate with third-party vendors
- Take on both personal and professional errands
- Create/update a “best practices” system for assisting Executive(s)
- Assist with low-risk project deliverables
- Other tasks as assigned or needed
- Must be organized, confident, and self-driven.
- Ability to take directions for projects and tasks of varying levels of complexity.
- Be able to work on a project from start-to-finish or jump into a project that has already started.
- Be comfortable in sharing and articulating ideas and opinions in a professional setting.
- A problem-solver who’s able to work independently the majority of the time.
- Very proficient in G Suite, Cloud-based storage systems (Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, etc.), and Keynote.
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond effectively to changing requests.
This is an unpaid internship that offers College credit (where applicable) and an opportunity to be part of a team that focuses on serving our community’s needs. Networking is also encouraged.
- Monday – Saturday (pick 3 Days)
- Fresno, CA
- Social Distancing
- Hand washing stations
- Disinfecting areas that were used
- Personal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
Please submit the form below and attach a resume and we will contact you.